Tuesday 31 July 2007

Transformers!


Look! Tadadadaaa~~ my Transformers tickets! (thanks to jeff's K810i) I finally got the picture up. yayy yayy!!!

1st time watching it was at iMax. I've not been to there before. 1st time... big screen... but then 2D. aikkss~ *sweat* Nevertheless, the movie was awesome! So great that we had to go to mamak to cool ourselves down... & when I finally reached home at about 3++ am, I couldn't sleep the whole night! yikesss~ I've always thought that sleepless nights due to excitement only happens to children =p

2nd time was with my family and I don't know why... for no reason, I couldn't stop smiling to myself on the way to watching it again. Those 17 expressive face muscles somehow or another just suddenly decides to come alive and work OT by itself! Hmmm, don't think any of them saw me smiling like a weirdo though... *phewww* Gosh~ What's it into me man??? Am I in love with Transformers? Optimus Prime? I'm in lurrveeee hehehhh =) 2nd time watching it was also cool. Got to know more details & also found some "easter eggs" in the movie.

Optimus Prime is so cool... He's so darn COOL! I practically went gaga when he appeared on screen! Just imagine --> both of my hands on my cheeks, mouth wide open & me going whoaaAAAA~ (as if I saw some superstar). YEAPPP... I was THAT CraZY when I watched it. Call me siao, sampat... whatever you want. I don't mind, as long as I have my darling optimus! wahahhahaaa =p

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

LOL... good for u gurl~ Din have the chance to see it the 2nd time. Optimus looks cool~ but.... Bumble bee stil rawk! (for me la... :p)

Ei... u not a kid meh? I tot dats the reason u can't sleep :p

AnywayZ~ Take care my fren~