Thursday 26 July 2007

Complains...

Internet has been down since lunch yesterday. Till now it's still unstable but then some how or another, I managed to get into this page. yayyy!!!

It's so sloww working with my 1Gb RAM lappy. It can really test my patience at times. Those who have been through this, you will understand. Well, let's put it this way... if I can write this post & do work at the same time... nothing much is needed to be explained already. So, here I am complaining.

Anyways, I've been wanting to show off my 2 Transformers tickets here as a proof that I've watched it twice! hahahaaa First, I borrowed my bro's hp to take the picture but then it turned out blur... then I took his digital camera & found that all the batteries were dead! sad larrr.

Aihh~ maybe it's a sign that it is time for me to get my S500i. =) hmmm, we'll wait & see... Gotta find more excuse to pass on my old hp and get this pretty greeny-black gorgeous looking gadget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all these complains so that you have an excuse to get your new phone?

haha.. go get it. you know u want to..

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem

i see somebody has got into the blog craze eh.. hehe

to bad i've deleted my blog dy..

haiz


take care

Luv Ya

Jeffrey said...

Dun need an excuse to get a new HP. Just get it! ^^ I noe u have been dreaming of it (S500i) since u lay ur eyes on it in the Net! Muahahahaa